How this Blog Works

Each weekend, I'll post some fashion finds that I recommend. Everything I recommend will be at least 50% off.

Every day, I'll post some designer product that is crazy mark-down and an awesome find. Some will be as high as 95% off!

Follow this blog on Facebook - we have a fan page - to have the daily designer product appear in your news feed!

Monday, January 2, 2012

DEAL OF THE DAY - BCBGMaxazria Dresses, All 66% - 88% Off!

Did I mention I LOVE BCBG dresses? No? Well here's why: they're gorgeous and on sale!!! Check out these:

BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Dress with Black Beaded Belt
BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Dress with Black Beaded Belt
Orig. $360
Now: $54

BCBGMAXAZRIA V-Neck Dress With Bow
BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Satin Dress
BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Satin Dress
Orig. $285
Now: $43

BCBGMAXAZRIA Metallic Ruched Taffeta Dress
BCBGMAXAZRIA Beaded Chiffon Dress
BCBGMAXAZRIA Beaded Chiffon Dress
Orig. $260
Now: $52

If you need a little help putting together an outfit, I put on together using other items on sale, as show below:

  
Silver bow clutch bag - On sale for $20 at debenhams.com 
Matiko Wedge Heels - Was $176, on sale for $88 at oaknyc.com
 Lucky Brand Earrings - Was $42, on sale for $25 at luckybrand.com

Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment