How this Blog Works

Each weekend, I'll post some fashion finds that I recommend. Everything I recommend will be at least 50% off.

Every day, I'll post some designer product that is crazy mark-down and an awesome find. Some will be as high as 95% off!

Follow this blog on Facebook - we have a fan page - to have the daily designer product appear in your news feed!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Designer Outfits - On a Budget!

Lady in Red - On a Budget!


I put together this outfit, keeping in mind it's easy to dress up or down. It can double as a dress for dinner, or casual day wear. Everything I used can be found below: 

Orange You Glad to See Me?


This outfit is perfect for this spring. It's bright, but not overbearing, and casual. I paired it with gray pants so it would be slightly dressier, but it would also look great with a pair of blue jeans!








Here's a few more outfits to consider: 

Valentino
$183 $730 (this top is made of cashmere, easily can be used to dress up a boring pair of jeans!)

Blue bag
$1,817 $2,595

Purple-y Derple-y


And just in case you weren't sure what color would be in this spring, along with coral, it will be.... PURPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment