How this Blog Works

Each weekend, I'll post some fashion finds that I recommend. Everything I recommend will be at least 50% off.

Every day, I'll post some designer product that is crazy mark-down and an awesome find. Some will be as high as 95% off!

Follow this blog on Facebook - we have a fan page - to have the daily designer product appear in your news feed!

Friday, December 30, 2011

DEAL OF THE DAY - Sandals! 50-80% Off!

Yes, I know, it's winter. So everyone (except for me, I live in Florida, hehe!) is probably wearing boots.

But spring WILL come eventually and buying cute strappy sandals now will save you a fortune later! Fashion magazines predict that flowers and ruffles or lace on sandals and flats will be BIG this spring & summer, so here's some recommendations:

Stuart Weitzman Big Rose Sandal Stuart Weitzman Big Rose Sandal Stuart Weitzman Big Rose Sandal
Orig. $135
Now: $34
As you can see, it's available is several colors!

Orig. $59
Now: $29.59

Of course, the basic, simple, ballet-style flat is a staple in every closet:

KORS Michael Kors Olympia Embossed Flats
Orig. $195
Now: $97.50

Hey... can we combine the ballet flats with a gorgeous flower? I think we can!


Orig. $165
Now: $71.19
Shown in Khaki, also comes in Brown and Black.
What about something professional, but casual, to wear to school or work?

Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock SandalMarc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Sandal

Orig. $275
Now: $69.94
Comes in two colors (as shown)

Or something strappy? I LOVE strappy!
Orig. $135
Now: $38.97

Now, for a dressier sandal...
Orig.  $79.99
Now: $29.99
Comes in three colors (as shown)

And that's it for today's must-haves! Normally, I spend Sunday posting an entire outfit that is both affordable and adorable, but I'm going to be doing that tomorrow, Saturday, this week (seeing how Sunday will be January 1st, and I plan to be hungover!). So check back tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment