How this Blog Works

Each weekend, I'll post some fashion finds that I recommend. Everything I recommend will be at least 50% off.

Every day, I'll post some designer product that is crazy mark-down and an awesome find. Some will be as high as 95% off!

Follow this blog on Facebook - we have a fan page - to have the daily designer product appear in your news feed!

Monday, December 26, 2011

My First Post!

Each week, I'll be posting a legnthy blog about designers I love and products they have on sale. Then, everyday, I'll post about one particular thing I like that is on sale. Everything I post will always be at least 50% off.

Just because you're on a budget doesn't mean you have to forfeit designer fashion!!!

Okay so let's start with something that can be dressed up or down. The basic black dress.

Lauren by Ralph Lauren Dress Sleeveless Dress with Brooch
Gorgeous. To dress down, I'd pair it with a large Juicy Couture tote, something that can hold everything you need all day. Some suggestions:
Juicy Couture 'Vintage Ms. Daydreamer' Tote
Or  
Juicy Couture 'Ms. Daydreamer' Tote
Juicy Couture 'Ms. Daydreamer' Tote
Reg: $228.00
Now: $113.90

 Matching Juicy Shoes? No problem.

Juicy Couture
Juicy Couture
Reg: $240.00
Now: $61.00

 Less dressy look? Try these:

DKNY
DKNY
Reg: $255.00
Now: $127.50
   
What are some other great deals you can find online right now? Well, for starters, this:

Free People Angel Wings Top
Free People Angel Wings Top
Reg: $98.00
Now: $49.00
And this:

Free People Paradise Embroidered Dress
Free People Paradise Embroidered Dress
Reg: $198.00
Now: $99.00
And *swoon* definitely this:
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Simone Stripe Dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs Simone Stripe Dress
Reg: $328.00

Now: $147.97


These would match at least five outfits off the top of my head - I tend to wear a lot of grays and shades of pink!!!
kate spade new york 'billow' pump
Reg: $325.00

Now: $159.90

Will post tomorrow - and every day - about a must-have fashion product for a ridiculously low price!

No comments:

Post a Comment